Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Swarmers gone WILD" .......................

Saturday night was BBQ and Spa (hot tub) night. My hubby Rob was the chef for the night. He made all the salads and cooked the BBQ. He even made a "HOT DOG" (not really, that's our dog Muttlee LOL)











Spa time, I will just let the pics tell the story, it was lots of fun in the spa.

8 comments:

Linda said...

What an amazing time you are all having!! Sending loads of hugs to you all.
Jackie I have a mother and son Muttley living in my house! Just like yours lol. Love them but mine yap yap yap!

Jackie said...

sadly it is almost all over. There are two Swarmers left, they will be leaving later tonight. Then I will be all alone. :(

Mutlee doesn't yap so much but her two babies do.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie..........i have had the
time of my life what a memorable
holiday and i have just arrived home and already MISS EVERY-ONE xx

lorraine

Jackie said...

yep we certainly had a great time, miss you too Lorraine.

Terri said...

What fun! Looks like everyone had a Great Time!
Food, Fun and Spa Time!
With Crafting!! What more could you ask for?

Anonymous said...

Mel I love your pineapple crown, the BBQ looks great, handy hubby, looks like all had a great time in the tub

Cheryl

CCfromoz said...

I just need to try and post with my acct, it keeps rejecting it so this is a test

Fi said...

Oh - So Sad - The Swarm Is Over.
I would like to say Thank You to you Jackie for being a wonderful hostess and letting us go wild in your craft room.
To all the Sponsors - A Very Big Thank You.
I had so much fun opening the prizes, I am sure everyone will back me up on that. hehehe
Hugs
Fi