Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh my are we going to have fun at the Aussie Swarm :)

Lorraine and I are getting up to all sorts of fun. Our mission for the Swarm is to fill up that lolly jar I am hugging, do you think we can do it, yes we can. LOL

4 comments:

Terri said...

Wahhhhhh!!
I want to be there!
I could fill that lolly jar myself!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Jackie said...

Oh how I wish you were here too.

Allison and Adam said...

Oh if i was there, my mission would be to EMPTY the jar, I LOVE LOLLIES!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Alli - I would eat the lollies in the lollie jar. Have a great time girls. I really wish I could be with you all.

Cindy