Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Monday, August 24, 2009

Thank you Robin

We received another prize on Friday. It was from Robin Goens and if you know what party plan Robin sells then you might have an idea as to what she sent. But till it is won I will keep on teasing you. Here is the pic.



I do know what is in the box as customs had to open it, I guess they did this due to the description on the customs forms Robin filled out LOL Of course I had to peek in the box to make sure it was all in there ;)

There are only three more sleeps til our first Swarm guest arrives. I am getting very excited as are all the Swarmers. Some are even have small breakdown, "what do I pack, what is my weight limit again, do I really need to wear clothes (more room for scrapping supplies if I don't)"
Oh we are going to have so much fun, keep checking back to see all the pics of the fun.

2 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

Hi Jackie tell the girls that the 10 years i used to go to stamp camp i would spend the whole weekend in my pj's that way i had more room to pack the important things and there is nothing wrong with that LOL
Hope you all have soo much fun I will be thinking of you all

Jackie said...

Hi Susan, that is a great idea. We will make sure to have lots of fun. Check back often to see what we have been up to.