Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yippee another Swarm prize

That's right folks yet another Swarm prize is here. A big thank you to JC (Jenny) for her prize donation for our Swarm.
Customs had opened up this package, and one of the wrapped parcels inside. Seeing what was inside the parcel I kind of know why they might have done so, very funny LOL

No comments: