Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Swarm prizes have touched down :)

A very big thank you to the three very generous ladies that we received Swarm prizes from in the last two days.
Scrappydoo2 (Debbie)
Terrikrafts (Terri)
Bijou17 (Sue)
Between them they sent us a bundles of prizes to make the Aussie Swarm are really fun one, so give a big round of applause for them and everyone else that has helped us out so far.


Debbie's prize donation


Terri's prize donation


Sue's prize donation

No comments: