Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inaugural Aussie Swarm preperations in full swing

That's right the first Aussie Cricut Swarmn has officially gotten off the ground and is running at full speed. It is being held on 27th - 31st August here in Mackay QLD.
I put out a call for prizes for the event on the www.cricut.com and the offers of prizes are starting to come in. Thank you to the following that have already pledged prizes for the Swarm.
Craftybird-cindy (Cindy)Received - thank you :)
Terrikrafts (Terri) Received - thank you :)
Scrapsofstuff (Daphne)
LorrainIIles (Lorraine)
JaneBacon (Jane)
KristinaByers (Kristina) Received - Thank you :)
AussieAlli (Alli)
Scrappydoo2 (Debbie) Received - thank you :)
JC (Jenny) Received - thank you :)
Nilda✄-✄- (Nilda)
FranTimme (Fran)
Lori1brat (Lori)
RobinGoens (Robin)
Bijou17 (Sue) Received - thank you :)
Nelandkids (Janelle)
Boo (Boo ) Received - Thank you :)
NurseMel (Mel)
loopyLou (Lucy)
Peachy Keen Stamps (Kathy)


Watch this space for more names.

No comments: