Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Friday, July 24, 2009

We have an Aussie sponsor for our Swarm :)

That's right we have a sponsor from Australia, I am so happy to introduce Mandy from http://www.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/ We have a fantastic prize coming from Mandy, something that you might not have seen before, as usual once the Swarm is on you will all know, but it is a product that will be very useful with your Cricut machines.............................. I have to give myself a crash course on how to use it/them so I can show you while you are at the Swarm. I will wrap the prize and post a pic once it arrives. I can tell you that all attending the Swarm will also be receiving a 10% off voucher when you shop at http://www.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/


As well as the sponsorship by http://www.scrappy-go-lucky.com.au/ I have been asked to join their design team and I am dizzy with excitement and have design ideas going through my head a at a million miles an hour. I will let you all know when I have my designs up for display on their blog.

No comments: