Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Peachy Keen Swarm prizes

That's right one of our major sponsors of the Swarm Peachy Keen stamps have sent us a huge parcel of stamp sets. I had enough to make up 5 prizes. To Kathy and the Peachy Keen team I say a big thank you for your generous prize donation to our Swarm.

I know what is in these parcels, you will have to wait til the Swarm to see what Peachy Keen stamps donated

No comments: