Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Friday, July 4, 2008

Cut out letter card

Here is a video showing you how to make a card with a cut out letter in both the front and back. You can also make it with shapes instead of letters :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Jackie,

i just left you an award on my blog. Go check it out
http://calowaycreations.blogspot.com/

Kathy

TUKI said...

Jackie this is great and very creative. I love it, your instructions are very easy to follow. Thanks a million!!!