Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Challenged myself to make lots of cards.

I am very slack about making Christmas cards, but I shouldn't be. I have the skill, I have all the supplies so what is stopping me, ME. So for the month of October I am aiming to do between 5-10 cards a day.
Here is the first batch.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your cards jackie, hugs lorraine xx