Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Friday, October 10, 2008

Card challenge day 8

Today I chose a very different colour scheme for a Christmas card, i chose brown and am very happy with the way they turned out.






5 comments:

Tina said...

Jackie, I have loved all of your cards. These are so beautiful. What is that punch on the edge?

~E. said...

Beautiful! I love the sepia/vintage look.

Jackie said...

Hi Tina the border punch is the Fiskars Holly border punch.

Thanks for your kind words ladies. :)

Anonymous said...

jackie these are just beautiful i love the brown they look very nostalgic.
jennie

michelle said...

oh wow jackie you have made some awesome christmas cards !! and these are fabulous !!
hugs
michelle