Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas cards from some very special friends :)

Well Christmas has come and gone. I hope that you all had a great time and had family and friends around to share the festive season with you.
My family and I had a wonderful, although a hot, Christmas. Lots of family, friend, food and of course presents.
I have been receiving the most wonderful Christmas cards for a few weeks now from my other family, the guys and girls from the Cricut message board.
Here are the cards that they sent to me and my family.


No comments: