Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gadget covers orders

I thought I better let you all know I am still taking orders for the gadget covers, but I can't promise that they will reach you in time for Christmas. With only 4 weeks to go it would be touch and go if they made if from Australia to the States. But if you wish to order and don't mind them possibly not arriving til the New Year then please order away. See slide show on the right for picture of the covers I have made to date.

Here is the price list (all US $$$)

Bind-It-All = $10 each
CAD II (Crop-a-Dile Big Bite) = $12 each
Cricut = $25 each
Cricut Jukebox = $15
Cuttlebug = $15 each
Cuttlekids = $12 each
Dreamkuts = $30 each
Expression = $30 each
Xyron 250 = $20 each
Xyron 500/510 = $20 each
Xyron 900 = $25 each
Xyron X = $7 each

3 comments:

Candace said...

WOWZA your cards are totally awesome~!!! I feel so inspired! Thanks for posting them all! I also love the shutter idea! Brillant!

Jackie said...

you are very welcome, I am glad that I inspired you.

michelle said...

These cheat sheets are awesome, i am going to download them over the holidays !! Thanks Jackie for sharing !!
hugs
michelle