Welcome to Jackie's Craftroom

Welcome to my blog. A place for me to share my love of cardmaking, scrapbooking and bug covers with all my friends. Take a look around and see what I have been creating. I am a member of the Cricut MB, it is almost an addiction ;)
I love designing and making cards, dabble in scrapbooking and make the original reversible covers for all types of crafting gadgets.

My Happy Place = My Craft Room :)

About Me

My photo
Mackay, QLD, Australia

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Border Punch Outs made without using a Punch!

Here are some border punch outs made not with a punch but an Expression and the Design Studio Software. Each border cut will also have and extra cut that you can also use.
The .cut file is below the last design, all designs on the same .cut file.

Swirls & Dots
Photobucket
carts used: Christmas Cheer, Joys of the Season, Speaking of School

Butterflies & flowers
Photobucket
carts used: Joys of the Season, Celebrations, Paper Pups, Walk in my Garden

Shells
Photobucket
carts used: Dreams Come True, All Mixed Up, Doodlecharms

Diamonds
Photobucket
carts used: Jasmine

.cut file
http://www.mediafire.com/?0xi3m812zem

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous!! i have not ventured into design studio as i have NO time but feel more and more that i need to just to use everyone else's fabulous files!! I tagged you on my blog - run over there and see how to play :)

Sharon Caudle said...

YOU'RE A BLOGGER!!!! Hi Jackie! I'm so glad I found you!!!! These files are awesome!!! You are so talented!! I don't ever get to see you on the MB anymore! Hope you're doing ok and now that I've found you, I'll be back often! :) Hope you're having a great day!
Hugs!!